Friday, November 7, 2014

Portraiture








My model was my brother's girlfriend, Irie. She's a really giggley nature lover so all the shots are of her smiling and laughing outside. I don't love portrait photography so I didn't really love this project, but it was fun to take pretty pictures of one of my friends. While I didn't like the project too much, I do like most my end results. I think some of them turned out really really well. My model and everybody else I showed the pictures to really loved them, they all said I did a great job with the shot and capturing her personality in the pictures. One tip I would give to someone doing this project is to find a model that really wants to be your model, otherwise it's not going to be as much fun as it could be and your shots won't turn out as good as you'd like. The most challenging aspect of this project was taking pictures that I was happy with because I'm a perfectionist. Also, finding poses that looked good and natural was challenging. I think that I got good angles and nice backgrounds in the pictures even though I had some challenges to overcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment