Friday, September 19, 2014

Inspiring HDR Photos

I really like fields of flowers and have always wanted to take a photo shoot in one. I really like this picture because sunflowers are my favorite flower and i am now obsessed with HDR photos.
This picture is cool because the sun is framed by the rocks. Also theres a lot of texture from the rocks to the water.
 I like this picture because it's in black and white and I didn't find many HDR pictures I liked. It also has good leading lines going into the picture and across it.
 The sky looks amazing in this picture. Also I like how clear everything is, you can really see all the different parts of the mountains in the background but it doesn't take away from the tree in the front.
This picture is nice because it looks more like a painting. The sky in this picture looks really good too. I like the ripples in the water that lead your eye to the reflection of the tree and then to the tree itself.
The leading line of green goes straight down the middle with browns on either side of it which really highlights the green. The sky in this one looks good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment