Friday, September 19, 2014

HDR Practice Photos

 This is the shot I chose for my inside photo. I really like this picture because it has good leading lines and you can see the reflection of the wall in the windows of the library. This picture captures CV because we have a really big and great library here. 
(F/Stop:22, ISO:400, Shutter Speed: 1/8, 2'', .5'')
This is the big CV on the outside of the building. Obviously this captures CV as a school because its the main entrance to our building. 
(F/Stop:22, ISO:100, Shutter Speed: 1/200, 1/800, 1/50)
I really like this shot because it doesn't look like it was taken at school. I took this in our little court yard that some of the agriculture kids made. I chose this location because you can't tell it's at school when really this court yard is connected to the school. 
(F/Stop:22, ISO:100, Shutter Speed: 1/400, 1/1600, 1/100)

No comments:

Post a Comment