Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Valedictory

My project is about the over looked beauty of the world. I choose to take pictures of things that people see everyday and overlook because they're so used to seeing them. In reality everywhere on this Earth is beautiful and just because we see certain things every day doesn't mean that they aren't beautiful. Just because you see things a lot doesn't mean you should overlook the beauty in them. This is why I choose to do my valedictory project on the unexpected beauty of the world. I feel as though the Earth has been overlooked recently and the more superficial things have become more important. This project was meant to show the beauty of the world around us, even the things that are right in front of our face everyday.  











No comments:

Post a Comment