Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Valedictory Progress Check

My concentration for this project is finding the over looked beauty in the everyday world around us. I think that the most prominently beautiful things in the world are the things that we see everyday, the things that most people take for granted because they're around all the time. Like appreciating the beauty in nature, architecture, even inanimate objects that most people would just walk right by without appreciating. I'm taking a lot of pictures near main roads,  in and around CV, and the surroundings. I want to show that even if people don't think it's beautiful that there is beauty in even the simplest places. To prepare for this project I did research on how to take a panorama with an HDR camera and what ways to edit them that look the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment