Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Surrealism Inspiring Art

love, love, loveeeee this one!!!

cool because the overlay runs farther than the portrait

enjoy this because it's not my style; looks like they just put the person over a city scape. 

love the whole landscape in the background

love the colors

this almost looks like shes drowning

love the colors in this too

i like that they turned the city to match the portrait

i like that its just her eyes and fades out to leaves 

absolutely love how the trees stay with his head through his beard and everything

I really like most of these because they remind me of a photograph I would make. I love all the trees and leaves and flowers overlaid in the images. I like how some fade of into the natural looking images from the portrait. I couldn't even marrow down the images to just six because I really liked all of them a lot, even the cities in the background instead of nature. 

No comments:

Post a Comment