Friday, October 10, 2014

Senior Portrait Examples

                                                            Photo by: Rae Leythman
                                                          Type: Candid/Smile/Laugh
I like this because this girl obviously has a strong love for her dog and it's just really cute that she got pictures done with her dog. This really shows her personality.

                                                            Photo by: Bonnie Burman
                                                                      Type: Candid
I like the prop used. This picture shows a lot about who the girl is, what she's interested in, and what she does in her free time. It's also a really nice location to shoot in.

                                                              Photo by: Jared Platt
                                                                  Type: Serious
I like this picture because it's very simplistic but it displays the model very well, and in black and white. And I usually don't like many black and white photos.

Photo by: Sarah Prall
Type: Serious
I like the pose in this picture and that the background is blurred completely. The sun is also in the perfect spot that it gives the angelic look around her hair which is nice.

                                                             Photo by: Tom Schmidt
Type: Serious
I like this shot because the clothes she's wearing and the location they shot in do not match at all, but it makes the shot look pretty interesting. I also like the pose.

Photo by: Tom Schmidt
Type: Candid/Smile
I like these photos because you almost can't have one without the other, it's just a nice progression of shots. I also like that it's shot inside a studio and not at some random location. These pictures really showcase her personality and what she likes to do, she interacted really well in these photos.

Photo by: Kevin Beasley
Type: Smile
I like this picture because it's shot in an elevator, which is a unique location. I also really like the crossed leg pose with the arm to the side, it looks very classy. 

Photo by: Karen Becker
Type: Smile
I like this picture because the model is not in focus, but even though he's blurry you can still tell a lot about him from this. He's obviously really into football and you should always try to get some of the models personality into the shots.

Photo by: Slava G. Ivanov
Type: Candid
I like this shot because it's more focused on the location and the horse then the model himself. I also like the fact that it's an action shot.

Photo by: Cayupe
Type: Candid/Laugh
This picture is interesting because the model is in water and she also splashed the water to make a rainy type look to the shot. I like the pose, the location, and the idea of this photo. 



No comments:

Post a Comment